Skip To Main Content

Employee Forms

Change of addresses, phone numbers, emergency contact information & tax information should be done on your Wincap Web
***Lisa Holmes in the Business Office can help answer your questions regarding the Wincap Web website

If you have a Change of Address & are part of the Teachers Retirement System or Employees' Retirement System you must also fill out the appropriate forms below and mail the form to the Teachers or Employees Retirement System OR send the form to the Payroll Department at Central Office, who can mail it for you.

Name Changes ONLY:
Please fill out the paper forms that apply to you below and return to Human Resources:


Employee Information & Forms

2023-2024 Pay Dates

Direct Deposit Authorization

Family Medical Leave Act: English | Español

ID Badge Request Form

NYS Emergency Paid Sick Leave Form

Ossining Exit Interview
Employee opinion poll for those leaving the district.

Workplace Accommodation Form

Miscellaneous Forms