The Ossining Public School District:
- recognizes the value and importance of family-school-community partnerships in educating all students;
- places emphasis on high standards, quality instruction, and significant pupil achievement, because all children can and will learn;
- holds high expectations for each individual student;
- educates each child to his/her potential recognizing individual student needs;
- provides equal educational opportunities expecting equitable outcomes for all;
- fosters respect for and appreciation of both individual differences and cultural diversity; and
- prepares students for informed and active participation as responsible citizens in our American democracy.